We are committed to providing immediate care for patients with urgent needs during this unprecedented time and to help them safely relieve the pain. As a healthcare provider, the health of our patients is our top priority. We want to take the time to inform you of the precautions we are taking to ensure Dr. Taylor’s chiropractic patients and Dr. Fang’s acupuncture community remains safe.
What We Ask of You:
● If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 (i.e. shortness of breath, fever and a cough) or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to COVID-19, we would ask you to call us so we can reschedule your appointment.
● Please come to your appointment by yourself and/or limit who comes with you so we can adhere to the CDC guidelines on social distancing.
● If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we would ask that they wait for you outside or in their vehicle.
●When you arrive, if we cannot observe appropriate social distancing in our office, you will need to wait outside or in your vehicle, we will call you when we are ready for your appointment.
Steps We are Taking to Ensure Your Safety
● Limiting Appointments Per Hour – We are limiting our patients per doctor per hour so we can perform a thorough cleaning after each treatment.
● Limiting the Number of Patients In-Store – We are actively managing the number of patients and guests in our locations so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
● Masks & Gloves –We are utilizing masks and gloves during the treatment.
● Cleaning of all Equipment and Surfaces – Additional cleaning of all equipment and surfaces after each treatment.
● Disinfectant Wipes & Hand Sanitizers – We have disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers available for you to utilize in the office.
● Social Distancing – We have asked our secretary to observe 6 feet of social distancing when possible. This may change how we interact with you for things like check-out and fittings but is done to keep you and our stuff safe.
In addition, we will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate
to ensure the safety of our entire chiropractic and acupuncture community. Thank you for
being our patient, and we look forward to providing you the services you need, safely, in
these unusual times.