We are committed to providing immediate as well as routine care for patients during the pandemic. As a healthcare provider, we are following the latest guidelines established by the State of New Jersey. We want to take the time to inform you of the precautions we are taking to ensure Dr. Taylor’s chiropractic patients remain safe.
What We Ask of You:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, rashes, fatigue) or if you believe you have been in contact with someone displaying obvious COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to call us so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself and/or limit who comes with you so we can adhere to the CDC guidelines on social distancing. You must wear a mask to enter the office.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we would ask that they wait for you outside or in their vehicle.
- When you arrive, if we cannot observe appropriate social distancing in our office, you will need to wait outside the office until space becomes available.
Steps We are Taking to Ensure Your Safety
- Limiting Appointments – If you feel you are particularly vulnerable to the virus because of reduced immunity, other comorbidities, or if you share living space, please request “social distancing” when you book your appointment. We will do our best to ensure you are the only person in the office at that time. Otherwise we are currently scheduling up to 4 people/hour per doctor.
- Limiting the Number of Patients Within the Office – We are actively managing the number of patients and guests who enter the office. You will be seated in a manner that maintains maximum distance between patients.
- Masks –We are utilizing masks and hand washing (or gloves) during the treatment.
- Cleaning of all Equipment and Surfaces – Additional cleaning of all equipment and surfaces after each treatment.
- Disinfectant Wipes & Hand Sanitizers – We have disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers available for you to utilize in the office.
- Social Distancing – We have asked our secretary to observe 6 feet of social distancing when possible. This may change how we interact with you for things like check-out. In addition, we will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate
Contact Us Today!